At Hard Climbs, we are committed to maintaining the trust and confidence of the visitors to our website. Here you’ll find information on how we use and protect any data/information that you give us when using the hardclimbs.info website.
How We Use Your Personal Information
The information provided by you will be used by us to keep you informed of the latest ascents and news. The information you provide will not be disclosed to third parties. Mail Chimp is used to produce our e-newsletters and offers you the ability to unsubscribe at any time.
1. What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that are downloaded to your device when you visit a website. They allow the website to recognize your device and store some information about your preferences or past actions.
- Necessary Cookies: These cookies are required for the website to function properly. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website.
- Preference Cookies: These cookies allow our website to remember information that changes the way the site behaves or looks, like your preferred language or the region that you are in.
- Statistics Cookies: These cookies help us understand how visitors interact with our website by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
- Marketing Cookies: These cookies are used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user.
3. Control your cookie preferences
Most web browsers allow you to control cookies through their settings preferences. However, if you limit the ability of websites to set cookies, you may worsen your overall user experience, since it will no longer be personalized to you.
For more information about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set on your device and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.